This Cookies Policy informs users about cookies or similar technologies for storing information used by the website of Not Guilty Food, run by Vesna Xanthopoulou, who resides at 29 Fitziou Street, Panorama, Thessaloniki, Greece, tax registration number 112030188 – D’ Internal Revenue Service of Thessaloniki, tel. 0030 6948067526, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. What are cookies
Cookies are small text files stored on your device (computer, mobile phone, tablet etc.) by the user’s browser in order to store certain information. That browser can therefore retrieve or read the contents of that cookie.
Cookies are managed by the browser you use. Each cookie is unique and contains some anonymous information such as a unique identifier, site name, digits and letters. It allows a website to remember your browsing preferences.
Cookies can have various functions, such as the effective navigation in a website, the retention of your preferences, the appearance of targeted advertising or marketing messages.
However, you can set up your browser so that cookies are not stored on your computer or a hint is displayed before a new cookie is saved. However, disabling cookies may result in the inability to use certain features of our website.
2. Cookie Categories
According to their duration, cookies are either ‘session’ or ‘permanent’. ‘Session cookies’ are deleted automatically once the user closes the browser, while ‘permanent cookies’ remain stored at your device until their designated expiration date.
According to their provider, cookies are ‘first party’, which are set by the website you are visiting at the moment and can only be read by that particular site, or ‘third party’, which are set and used by a different entity from the owner of the website you are visiting and are mainly for the provision of targeted advertising by their provider. Some cookies (necessary cookies) are required for the operation of the website and therefore their use is the prerequisite for the user’s navigation.
The use of non-necessary cookies is based on your former specific, unambiguous, free and informed consent, which can be freely withdrawn at any time. Every time you visit our website, an informational banner will appear in order to choose whether you wish to accept or decline their use. You can accept or decline the use of certain categories of cookies or of certain cookies we use. Our website will remember your choice and potential settings, while we will ask for your consent once more at regular intervals. The list of the cookies we use is accessible at all times in this policy and at the Cookies sign at the bottom of your screen. This list will be updated regularly, while in case of the use of new cookies that bring about a significant alteration to the processing of your personal data, you will be specifically informed and your consent will once more be asked for.
4. Cookies we use
This website uses first-party and third-party cookies and other trackers.
These cookies are necessary for the function of the website and enables basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. Their use is not dependent on the user’s consent.
These cookies allow us to understand how users interact with our website by collecting anonymous information.
These cookies are used so that the ads or offers displayed, regarding the website or other, are more relative to your interests and preferences.
5. Third-party cookies providers
Please check out the privacy policies of the third providers regarding the processing and storing of the information collected by their cookies.
6. Managing cookie settings
You may at any time change your cookie settings by clicking on Cookies at the bottom of your screen.
You can also set the browser you use, as to ask for your consent and to be noticed before each cookie is set on your device as well as generally not to accept cookies from a particular website. You can also delete at any time all cookies reactivated or stored
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer.
7. Your Rights
You can exercise any time the following rights:
- right of access to your personal data we store and to request a copy. We can satisfy this right, in case it regards data collected by first party cookies.
- right to rectification of incorrect data or incomplete data.
- right to erasure of your personal data, without prejudice to our obligations and legal rights regarding their retention on the basis of the specific implemented statutory and regulatory provisions.
- right to restriction of processing of your personal data, when it is not clear whether your data is being used and for how long, when you contest their accuracy, when their processing is unlawful or the purpose of the processing has come to an end and under the provision that there is no legitimate reason for their retention, while your clear consent will be requested for any other processing except from filing.
- right to object to the processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, in case your data are processed for the purposes of our legal interests, without prejudice that we can demonstrate compelling and legitimate grounds for the respective processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise and defence of legal claims.
- right to data portability of your personal data retained with automated means so that you can receive them electronically (in a commonly used and machine – relatable format) or be transmitted to others.
- right to lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority, thus the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, which is established in Athens, Kifisia Str. 1-3, PC 115 23, tel 0030 210 6475600, fax 0030 210 6475628, email email@example.com and at www.dpa.gr
8. Exercising your rights and contact details
For further information on the processing of your personal data or to exercise your rights, please contact the Controller at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your request, please make clear what right is exercised and what personal data it regards. For your protection, we only fulfill requests for the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with the applicable law.
In case there is undue refusal or delay on our behalf to grant your requests, as established in your rights, or if you feel that your Personal Data are processed in contravention of the law, you have the ability to file a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
We review and update our Cookies Policy regularly. In case it is updates, its new version will be immediately posted.
In case we use new cookies that affect significantly the processing of your personal data, you will be specifically informed and your consent will be requested once more.