1. The Contoller
Not Guilty Food is run by Vesna Xanthopoulou, who resides at 29 Fitziou Street, Panorama, Thessaloniki, Greece, tax registration number 112030188 – D’ Internal Revenue Service of Thessaloniki, tel. 0030 6948067526, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, who is the Controller regarding the collection, storing and processing of your personal data via this website.
Vesna Xanthopoulou, as the Controller, is responsible for the processing of your personal data that relates to the activity of Not Guilty Food.
The protection of your personal data is important for Not Guilty Food.
2. Definitions (Article 4 GDPR)
«Personal data»: any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person («data subject»),
«Processing»: any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction,
«Controller»: the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data,
«Processor»: a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller,
«Consent» of the data subject: any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject's wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
3. Purpose of processing – Categories of the personal data we process
We process personal data you provide us with when you subscribe to our newsletter.
By subscribing to our electronic newsletter, you consent to the processing of your personal data so that we can inform you about the content of this website, for example, for cooking recipes, restaurant reviews as well as for other relevant to our activities matters.
We collect your name, surname as well as your e-mail address.
The legal base of processing your personal data is therefore your unambiguous, specific, informed and freely given, specific, informed consent (article 6 par. 1a GDPR).
You may at any time declare that you no longer wish to receive our electronic newsletter and withdraw your prior consent regarding the processing of your personal data, either by sending an e-mail at email@example.com or by selecting unsubscribe from the relevant link you will find on our website.
The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
5. Your rights as data subjects
5.1. According to the GDPR, as Data subjects you have the following rights:
- right of access to your personal data we store,
- right to rectification
- right to rectification of incorrect data or incomplete data
- right to erasure of your personal data,
- right to restriction of processing of your personal data,
- right to data portability of your personal data,
- right to object to the processing of your personal data
- right to lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority.
5.2. The right of access (article 15 GPDR)
You have the right to be informed upon request whether we process your personal data and where that is the case, be further informed regarding:
- the purposes of processing,
- the categories of personal data we process,
- the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom your personal data are or will be disclosed,
- the duration of storage of your personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period,
- the existence of the right to request from the Controller rectification or erasure of your personal data or to object to such processing,
- the right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority and in particular the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (DPA),
- all available information about the origin of the data, if the personal data was not collected from the data subject,
- the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling, referred to in article 22 par.1 and 4, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the significance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
5.3 Right to rectification (article 16 GDPR)
You have the right to seek form us without undue delay the rectification of inaccuracies in your personal data. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
5.4 Right to erasure (article 17 GDPR)
You have the right to request from us the erasure your personal data without undue delay in case:
- your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes, for which they have been collected or have been processed in any other way,
- you withdraw your consent, upon which the processing is based according to article 6 par. 1 a of the GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing,
- you object to the processing (right to object – article 21 par. 1 or 2 GDPR) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for processing,
- your personal data has been unlawfully processed,
- the deletion of your personal data is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation,
- the personal data has been collected in relation to services offered by information society services to minors under the age of 15 years old.
5.5 Right to restriction of processing (article 18 GDPR)
You have the right to obtain from us restriction of the processing, if one of the following requirements exists:
- the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you,
- the processing is unlawful and you request the restriction of their use instead of their erasure,
- the Controller no longer requires the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but the data subject requires them in order to establish, exercise or defend legal claims,
- you have raised an objection to the processing (right to object – article 21 par. 1 GDPR), pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of the Controller override yours.
5.6 Right to data portability (article 20 GPDR)
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit those data to another controller without delay, where:
- the processing is based on consent (article 6 par. 1 a GDPR) or on a contract (article 6 par. 1 b GDPR) and
- the processing is carried out by automated means.
- When exercising your right to data portability, you have the right to ensure that the personal data is transferred directly by us to another data Controller, insofar as this is technically feasible.
5.7 Right to object (article 21 GDPR)
You may at any time object to data processing for reasons arising from your particular situation, in case the processing is necessary for the performance of the public interest or the legitimate interests pursued by the Controller.
Where the processing of your personal data is based on grounds of direct marketing purposes, you can at any time object to such processing, while the Controller shall cease the processing.
5.8. Right to lodge a complaint
You can address or/and lodge a complaint or remedy to the Hellenic supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority (DPA), on 1-3 Kifisias Avenue, 11523 Athens, Greece, Tel: +30 2106475600, fax +30 210 6475628, email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and on the website www.dpa.gr.
6. Retention of your personal data
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is required to fulfill the purpose of their processing, thus your subscription at our electronic newsletter, conforming to the European and National legislation.
7. Transmission of personal data
In principal we do not transmit your personal data to third parties. They might be transmitted only to third parties or associates who act on our behalf and only upon your former consent for a specifically designated purpose. Without your specific consent, no transmission is allowed or will take place.
8. Data Security
We assure you that your personal data are adequately safeguarded and by all necessary technical and organizational measures (encryption, firewalls, back-ups) for their completely legitimate processing. We constantly improve those measures in order to ensure the highest possible the protection of you and your personal data.
9. Filling questions or right exercise requests
For further information on the processing of your personal data or to exercise your rights, please contact the Controller at: email@example.com .
In your request, please make clear what right is exercised and what personal data it regards. For your protection, we only fulfill requests for the personal data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before fulfilling your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable and consistent with the applicable law.
In case there is undue refusal or delay on our behalf to grant your requests, as established in your rights, or if you feel that your Personal Data are processed in contravention of the law, you have the ability to file a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority.
11. Links to other websites
This website does not address minors. In the case of underaged users of Not Guilty Food, consent of its parents or guardians will be acquired.